Bose SoundTouch 300 Wireless Soundbar
Premium glass top finish
Many people view soundbars as a common solution to space-saving home theater. But this one doesn't aim for "common."
The SoundTouch 300 soundbar offers advanced performance, spaciousness and bass of any one-piece soundbar its size. Every cubic inch of it is packed with technologies that bring superb experience in everything you listen or watch. Custom drivers, proprietary QuietPort and PhaseGuide technology and the feeling of hearing sounds where there are no speakers. It all adds up to a premium audio experience for all your entertainment.
- HDMI input (19 pin HDMI Type A)
- HDMI output (19 pin HDMI Type A)
- SPDIF input (TOSLINK)
- Network (RJ-45)
- Subwoofer output (mini-phone 3.5 mm)
- USB (5 pin Micro-USB Type B)
Dimensions & Weight
Available protection plans
So we made our best soundbar.
with technologies that bring out the best in everything you listen to or watch. Custom drivers, proprietary QuietPort and PhaseGuide technology … and
the feeling of hearing sounds where there are no speakers. It all adds up to a premium audio experience for all your entertainment.
- Deep bass performance with virtually no distortion
- Wireless connectivity to soundbar
- Premium glass top finish
- Compelling surround effects for theater-like sound
- Wireless connectivity to soundbar
- Blend nicely in your room, standing less than 4" tall
- A full surround sound experience
- Wireless connectivity from bass module and rear surrounds to soundbar
- Can the SoundTouch 300 soundbar be wall-mounted?Yes. The optional WB-300 wall bracket lets you mount the SoundTouch 300 flush to the wall.
- How do I connect a Bluetooth device with the SoundTouch 300 soundbar using NFC?Select the Bluetooth source on the remote (or via the app). Ensure your mobile device has NFC turned on. Gently tap the device near the Bose logo on the top of the SoundTouch 300, and your device will automatically pair.
- How do I connect a Bluetooth device with the SoundTouch 300 soundbar without using NFC?Press and hold the Bluetooth source button on the remote for several seconds until the light begins to flash. Ensure your mobile device is in pairing mode and select the SoundTouch 300. You also can pair your mobile device to the SoundTouch 300 using the SoundTouch app. In the app, find the SoundTouch 300 in the device tray, select “explore,” and then select Bluetooth. On your mobile device, select the SoundTouch 300.
- What kind of batteries does the remote control use?The remote uses 4 alkaline AAA batteries.
- How does the SoundTouch 300 soundbar connect to a TV?The simplest way to connect the SoundTouch 300 is via an HDMI™ cable to your TV. If your TV has an “HDMI-ARC” connection, you should use that connection. If your TV does not have an HDMI connection, then you should connect the SoundTouch 300 to the TV using an optical cable.
- What placement guidelines should be considered to ensure optimal audio performance from the SoundTouch 300 soundbar?The SoundTouch 300 uses the reflective surfaces of the room to deliver a spacious home theater experience. To ensure optimal audio performance, the soundbar should be placed equidistant from each side wall and directly in front—center of the TV. No objects should be placed on either side of the soundbar, nor should it be placed inside a cabinet, as this would result in a limited sound stage.
- Can source devices, such as a cable box, iPod, gaming system, etc., be connected directly to the SoundTouch 300 soundbar?Yes. For the simplest connection, you should connect all sources to the TV, and then connect the TV to the SoundTouch 300 via HDMI-ARC. But if your TV does not have enough open HDMI ports, you can disconnect one source from a TV HDMI slot, then connect the SoundTouch 300 to that open HDMI port. Then, connect that source to the soundbar and utilize the “pass-through” capability of the SoundTouch 300.
- Can I control the bass?Yes. Bass can be controlled via the bass button on the universal IR remote control or via the settings menu in the SoundTouch app.
- Do I need a separate receiver with the SoundTouch 300 soundbar?No. The system connects directly to your TV.
- Is the SoundTouch 300 soundbar compatible with 4K video?Yes, this system will pass through Ultra High Definition 4K video from a source device to the TV at 60 frames per second (FPS).
- Does the SoundTouch 300 soundbar have a headphone output?No.
- Can I use the SoundTouch presets with the SoundTouch 300 soundbar?Yes, like other SoundTouch systems, the SoundTouch 300 uses presets via the SoundTouch app and the remote control.
- Does the SoundTouch 300 soundbar have Bluetooth and NFC built in?Yes.
- What accessories are available for the SoundTouch 300 soundbar?If you want to add deeper bass to your soundbar, then you can add on the optional Acoustimass 300 wireless bass module. If you want to have a more immersive surround sound experience, you can add the optional Virtually Invisible 300 wireless surround speakers. And of course, if you want the full 5.1 experience, you can add them both.