Dell Dock – WD19 130W
Power your productivity
Expansion / Connectivity
- 2 x display / video - DisplayPort - 20 pin DisplayPort
- 1 x display / video - HDMI - 19 pin HDMI Type A
- 1 x USB-C
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
- 2 x USB-C 3.1
- 1 x headset - output - mini-phone 3.5 mm
- 1 x speakers - output - mini-phone 3.5 mm
- 1 x network - RJ-45
- Dell Latitude 3390 2-in-1, 3400, 3490, 3500, 3590, 5280, 5285 2-in-1, 5289 2-In-1, 5290, 5290 2-in-1, 5300, 5300 2-in-1, 5400, 5420 Rugged, 5424 Rugged, 5480, 5490, 5500, 5580, 5590, 7200 2-in-1, 7280, 7285 2-in-1, 7290, 7300, 7380, 7389 2-in-1, 7390, 7390 2-in-1, 7400, 7400 2-in-1, 7480, 7490
- Dell XPS 13 9360, 13 9365 2-in-1, 13 9370, 13 9380
Dell Dock – WD19 130W
Power your connections
Power your day: Dell ExpressCharge allows you to charge up to 80% in one hour, making it the most efficient way to manage the workday.
Energize your workload: Get more done, even faster with Dell ExpressCharge Boost – a feature that provides up to a 35% charge in just 20 minutes.
Unmatched charging: Increase your power delivery and charge even faster with a dock that delivers up to 90W of power with 130W power adapter.
Dell Dock WD19 130W Spec Sheet
Guide to choosing the right dock
Built for the future
Mix and match: Evolve as your needs change with our most versatile dock. The future-ready design lets you swap out modules with ease if you need to do field replacements or upgrade your systems.
Ultimate connectivity: USB-C connectivity makes it easier than ever to deliver power, data, audio and video in one convenient cable, no matter what system you use.
Clean and clutter-free: Stay productive by mounting your dock behind your monitor or under your desk with the optional, secure VESA mount, that offers complete flexibility with the built-in one-meter cable.
Information in a flash: With data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps, you can stay productive when connected to all your devices.
Optimize your workspace
|Smooth and seamless: Work without disruptions utilizing a single firmware on our most manageable docks ever. Plus, with Dell Client Command Suite and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, you can quickly and easily update your firmware without rebooting your dock.
Secure manageability: Keep your information safe with MAC Address pass-thru and remote port-disablement. Plus, with features like PXE Boot, Wake-on-LAN and more, it’s easier than ever to stay productive while managing your dock.
Ports & Slots:
1. USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 | 2. USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 with PowerShare | 3. Combo Audio/Headset | 4. Audio Out | 5. DisplayPort 1.4 | 6. HDMI 2.0b | 7. USB-C Multifunction DisplayPort | 8. Dual USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 | 9. Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 | 10. Power In
Advanced Exchange Service
Your dock comes with a 3-year Advanced Exchange Service so that if a replacement becomes necessary, it will be shipped to you the next business day during your 3-year Limited Hardware Warranty.
Complete your experience with accessories designed to make the most of your Dell Dock.
Dell Wireless Keyboard and Mouse | KM636
Designed with a compact size and chiclet keys, discover wireless convenience and clutter-free performance.
Dell 24 Monitor | P2419H
Optimize your workspace with this efficient 23.8" monitor built with an ultrathin bezel design, a small footprint and comfort-enhancing features.
Dell Docking Station Mounting Kit
Mount your Dell Commercial Dock behind your compatible monitor or under your desk to create a clutter-free work environment.